SS’ series air compressors are the latest design, heavy duty, single-stage, cast iron, air compressors designed and built by Ingersoll Rand to industrial quality for continuous duty operation, long term durability and less maintenance. These twin cylinder block design air compressors have conservative running speed for prolonged life.
What you get from a Standard SS:
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Pump
- Efficient Electric Motor
- Built-in thermal relay (Single phase)
- 1.15 S.F, TEFC, IP54 protection, Class F insulation
- (Three phase) option
- Highly Reliable Magnetic Starter
- Direct-on-line (3hp-10hp)
- Time Proven Parts & Components
- Totally Enclosed Wired Belt guard
- Approved ASME Coded Air Receiver with 3rd party Certification
|Model||Kw (HP)||Pressure Bar||M3/min (cfm)||Motor drive||Tank (litres)|
|EL15||2.2 (3.0)||8.6||0.42 (15)||1 phase||50|
|EL17||2.2 (3.0)||8.6||0.48 (17)||1 phase||50|
There are no reviews yet.