Ingersoll Rand Direct Drive Piston Compressors
Ingersoll Rand Direct drive compressors are designed for low to medium usage. As with all Ingersoll Rand products, product quality is excellent and the best time proven engineering practices have been applied What you get from IR direct drive compressors
- CE Marked receivers to 87/404/EEC
- Cast Iron cylinders and full skirt piston with three piston rings
- Auto Start / Stop regulation by pressure switch and Inlet Air filter
- Pressure regulator with gauge at receiver discharge
- Complete with wheel kit, front rubber foot and manouvering handle
- Direct drive pump unit (no belts) and Factory-fill of lubricant
- Safety Relief Valve and Check Valve fitted
- Standard voltage 230-1-50 fitted with power lead
|Model||Kw (HP)||Pressure Bar||M3/min (cfm)||Motor drive||Tank (litres)|
|PDN1.5-24-1||1.5 (2.0)||8.6||0.18 (6.7)||1 phase||24|
|PDN1.5-50-1||1.5 (2.0)||8.6||0.18 (6.7)||1 phase||50|
Contact us today about a new Compressor!
We have car parking directly outside our reception.
Get In Touch
Please contact Pryde Engineering today for a no obligation discussion about the engineering solutions we can provide for you. You can use the form to the left to email us, simply fill in your details (Name, Email Address, Message required) and click ‘Submit”.
Note: If you haven’t heard from us within 24 hours please check your spam or junk box.
Workshop & Postal Address: 38 Ward St, Central Dunedin, Dunedin 9016
Phone: +64 (03) 4777622 Fax: +64 (03) 477 7623
Business Hours: 8a-5:00p M-F