Ingersoll Rand SS10 Single Stage Lubricated Piston Compressor
SS’ series air compressors are the latest design, heavy duty, single-stage, cast iron, air compressors designed and built by Ingersoll Rand to industrial quality for continuous duty operation, long term durability and less maintenance. These twin cylinder block design air compressors have conservative running speed for prolonged life.
What you get from a Standard SS:
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Pump
- Efficient Electric Motor
- Built-in thermal relay (Single phase)
- 1.15 S.F, TEFC, IP54 protection, Class F insulation
- (Three phase) option
- Highly Reliable Magnetic Starter
- Direct-on-line (3hp-10hp)
- Time Proven Parts & Components
- Totally Enclosed Wired Beltguard
- Approved ASME Coded Air Receiver with 3rd party Certification.
|Model||Kw (HP)||Pressure Bar||M3/min (cfm)||Motor drive||Tank (litres)|
|SS10||7.5 (10)||8.6||1.02 (36)||3 phase||174|
Contact us today about a new Compressor!
We have car parking directly outside our reception.
Get In Touch
Please contact Pryde Engineering today for a no obligation discussion about the engineering solutions we can provide for you. You can use the form to the left to email us, simply fill in your details (Name, Email Address, Message required) and click ‘Submit”.
Note: If you haven’t heard from us within 24 hours please check your spam or junk box.
Workshop & Postal Address: 38 Ward St, Central Dunedin, Dunedin 9016
Phone: +64 (03) 4777622 Fax: +64 (03) 477 7623
Business Hours: 8a-5:00p M-F